Wishes to form a group of POLY CLINICS that is regarded as a benchmark in the healthcare sector. We also aim to strengthen our position as a professional organization IN OMAN. Our continual quest to improve results and our ongoing commitment to technological upgradation is supported by continuous employee training to empower our staff and create a highly professional workforce.
Our mission is to offer specialized health care to those patients who put their trust in us, by providing them with efficient and effective personalised services, using the latest technology and meeting the highest quality standards. Our commitment to our patients is guaranteed by the involvement and dedication of all our staff.
- Person-centered care – Cherish the uniqueness of each person and care for the patient as a whole.
- Uncompromising professionalism – ethical and compassionate dedication to the patient’s wellbeing, with social responsibility.
- High-touch diagnostic equipment – modern medical technology has greatly enhanced our ability to diagnose and treat diseases.
- Fair and honest treatment – Compassion and integrity, ensuring a full and fair consideration of each patient’s issue, including consideration in the absence of bias.
We strive to maintain excellence in health care and we will continue to develop Polyclinic in line with the above principles and with our responsibilities to the wider healthcare system
The fundamental values of the Group revolve around the care of our patients, which is the main job of the professionals that make up our organisation. Our identity is based on:
- Customer Orientation. People are at the heart of everything that we do . Our staff work to satisfy and fully cover the needs of every patient, solve their problems, and fully meet their expectations.
- Quality Orientation. We aim to achieve excellence through quality in everything our team does. Our professional performance reflects our staff’s commitment to efficiency, dedication and quality and our strict compliance with all regulations and standards established to provide the highest quality of service.
- Initiative and continuous improvement.Our hospitals are staffed by professionals with a passion for achievement and teamwork, thereby continually generating new ideas and suggestions for improvement. A positive attitude towards change and the ongoing renewal of processes and technologies enable us to improve the efficiency of our work and the services we deliver.
- Commitment. Engagement, respect, ethical conduct and humane treatment are the key principles of the staff who work in . Through our work we adopt, uphold and promote these values, with the wellbeing of our patients being of the utmost importance.